Download printable version
Engaines Primary School and Nursery is an extremely caring, outward-looking and highly inclusive school. We are seeking to appoint a creative and inspiring teacher to our exemplary team. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are very welcome to apply. Engaines is a welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school that offers a creative, varied and engaging curriculum for our children.
· Be a highly effective classroom teacher with high expectations of children's behaviour, attainment and progress
· Be able to motivate, inspire and challenge pupils to achieve their very best
· Be part of a child centred approach that is inclusive of everyone
· Have excellent teamwork skills
· Have an innovative approach to learning and teaching
· Show a proactive nature and a keen willingness to improve
· Have excellent organisational skill
· Be highly focussed on a positive growth mindset and building resiliency.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Engaines Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance.