Download printable version
Learning Support Assistant
8.45 a.m. - 3.15 p.m. (28 hours & 20 minutes per week). This includes working 40 minutes of the lunchtime period.
Band 2 point 3-6 (£18065 - £18795) pro rata)
43.1 weeks per year.
We are seeking a enthusiastic and motivated learning support assistant to join our team to maximize children's learning.
The successful candidate will:
· Be patient, calm, caring and positive.
· Be a flexible hardworking team member whilst also able to work on own initiative.
· Show a commitment to helping children to achieve their full potential.
· Be competent in standard English (oral & written) and numeracy.
We can offer:-
· Training as required.
· Happy children who are eager to learn.
· Friendly, supportive colleagues.
Moulsham Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and medical checks. We are an equal opportunities employer.