Download printable version
Fixed Term Maternity Cover (This is a full time position, but we would consider part time or a jobshare, for the right candidate.)
CHANGE Schools Partnership Trust is looking to recruit a committed and enthusiastic teacher, to start after the February half term (24th February 2020), for Maternity Cover in Year 1. The position is based at Cann Hall Primary School in Clacton-on-Sea.
We are looking for:
- A passionate and creative teacher, able to motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to achieve their full potential.
- A reflective practitioner who is dedicated to raising standards and innovating teaching and learning based on strong research evidence.
- A teacher with good interpersonal and communication skills, who excels as part of a team.
- Someone who is forward-thinking and would relish the opportunity to help shape our curriculum through working collaboratively with supportive colleagues across the Trust.
We can offer you:
- An amazing opportunity to work in a friendly, forward-thinking and committed team of professionals.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development, including nationally recognised qualifications such as NPQML and SL.
- Opportunities to have impact across schools within our Trust through collaborative Trust working.
- A vibrant physical environment that is well-resourced and inspires learning.
- A Trust that cares about the views and well-being of its staff.
- A comprehensive induction package to support new staff effectively.
Don't miss this great opportunity!
Informal visits to the School are encouraged. Please contact Claire Russell, Headteacher on 01255 420603.
We are committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment