Download printable version
Required for Summer Term 2020, a teacher, for three or four days a week to cover PPA. Following the retirement of two of our staff, we are looking for a KS2 teacher who ideally has some experience of working within KS1.
Applicants should be exemplary in their practice and committed to enabling every child to reach their potential through positive, encouraging and nurturing relationships that support an 'I can' ethos.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
· the ability to teach consistently good and outstanding lessons
· proven credibility in their ability to support all aspects of learning - academic, social and emotional
· the ability to inspire, enthuse and excite children in their learning
· excellent interpersonal skills
· a strong commitment to being part of a team and community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Application packs are available from the school or www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Closing Date: Monday 3rd February, Midnight.
Interview Date: w/c 10th February 2020
Epping Upland C. of E. Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS check, medical clearances and references that are satisfactory to the school.