Download printable version
Teacher of Drama
Are you ready for the next step in your career? As a dynamic, enthusiastic and talented teacher with a real passion for achieving exceptional results, this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
We are looking for a dynamic Drama specialist, with a commitment to continuing professional development to join Creative Arts Department.
The school is currently looking to appoint an inspirational Drama Teacher to work alongside our developing and expanding Creative Arts Department. The ability to also teach another subject would be advantageous
Ideal candidates will:
- have evidence of raising attainment and developing excellence in Drama across all key stages
- demonstrate a commitment to setting high standards
- have experience of teaching Drama
- be determined to make a significant contribution and assist with the organisation of the extended extra-curricular program of the department
In this role, you will:
- help organise and develop a Drama curriculum fit for the 21st century
- be responsible for delivering the curriculum 'Drama' across all key stages
- develop and expand Drama resources
- work closely with the Performing Arts department to put on extra curriculum events and production
- help build and develop a thriving Performing Arts department
- you will be responsible for maintaining KS3&4 students in a very successful Drama Club
Applications are invited from both teachers with QTS and NQTs but both must have the ability to make sure all students achieve their very best.
Although this positon is to start in September 2020 there may be an oppotunity for an earlier start for the right candidate
We expect to recieve a high number of applications for this role so the closing date may end early, as such we would encourage applications be submitted early to avoid dissapointment