Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and dynamic School Business Manager.
The successful candidate will be part of the Senior Leadership Team which contributes to the strategic planning of the school. The School Business Manager will work closely with the Headteacher and Chair of Finance Committee to provide financial resource management, facility and property management, support with health and safety, support services and personnel administration. The successful candidate will demonstrate vision, innovation and creativity, excellent interpersonal skills and personal integrity in supporting the Headteacher, Governors and the school community.
We expect that the successful candidate will:
· Understand the needs of infant school children and be able to relate to them
· Have a high level of experience and knowledge of school management, particularly in the areas of finance, premises and personnel
· Be aware of and relish the different pressures on a business manager in a school environment
· Have CSBM, DSBM [or working towards this] or for an 'exceptional candidate' an equivalent business qualification
· Have excellent communication skills, especially in presenting financial information to school leaders and governors
· Inspire, motivate and lead staff to get the best out of them
Informal visits are warmly encouraged.
For further details please contact Jane Ward, School Business Manager on 01277 622821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
Buttsbury Infant School is an Outstanding school (OFSTED 2011) that is constantly striving to be even better. We are a four form entry school with an excellent reputation in the local community and as a result we are continually oversubscribed.
The school is an active member of the Billericay Community Trust and the Billericay Community Trust Teaching Schools Alliance. These partnerships provide excellent opportunities for whole school and individual staff development.