Download printable version
Shorefields School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, efficient and organised School Business Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person to join our dedicated team in this Outstanding Ofsted rated Special School. We are looking for a professional who is welcoming, compassionate and highly motivated.
This is a full time post with annual leave to be taken during school closure periods.
The School Business Manager will have responsibility for:
· Line management of designated staff
We are seeking an individual who has
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Proven outstanding finance and business experience
· A commitment to safeguarding
· Experience and commitment to collaborative practice
· Is a calm, professional person who can show initiative and meet challenges
Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by calling the office on 01255 424412
Information about the School
Shorefields School caters for the needs of pupils with a range of severe learning difficulties. We currently have 142 pupils on roll aged between 3 and 19 years. The school is located in the centre of Clacton close to the beach and shopping area. Our catchment area extends to the whole of the Tendring peninsula