Download printable version
Site Team & Lettings Co-Ordinator
Moulsham High School, Chelmsford, CM2 9ES
30 hours per week
Tuesday to Friday 1:15pm to 6.15pm
Saturday 7.30am to 5.30pm
Salary Range: Band 3 - Points 6 to 17 - £19,171 to £23,836 (FTE)
· Would you welcome the challenge of being a point of contact for external users?
· Are you confident to work independently and as part of the Site Team?
· Own transport required.
If so, you could be just who we need to carry out a range of duties across two Chelmsford based schools:
· Supervision of the AGP ensuring appropriate use, footwear
· Ongoing communication with our partner football club representatives
· Cleaning and maintenance of AGP
· Site security, caretaking, maintenance, cleaning, security and health and safety?
The successful applicant will need to be flexible, possess good communication skills, and will require a valid 3-day first aid certificate (training will be provided where necessary).
Visits to the school prior to application are most welcome. Please contact Kevin Adams HR Manager using the details below, to make an appointment.
Closing date Friday 31st January 2020
Potential Interview date : ASAP
Further details are available from the school website https://www.moulshamhigh.org or
For an application form please contact Kevin Adams HR
t: 01245 504564
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.
Information about the School
Moulsham High School has an excellent academic record, a genuine commitment to the welfare and development of staff, and high expectations of student behaviour. The school was inspected in October 2015 and was described as Good overall, with the potential to move to outstanding.