Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and hard-working individual to work with learners who have severe and complex learning difficulties and disabilities. This position could be permanent for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
· Be able to lead the learning for individuals or small groups of children.
· Hold an A-C grade in Maths and English at GCSE level (or equivalent).
· Have experience of and a commitment to helping children with severe and complex needs reach their full potential.
· Work alongside the inclusion leaders to plan according to the needs of the children.
· Have an understanding of the child development milestones within the Development Matters curriculum
· Have a calm, patient and positive approach to working with children.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.