Download printable version
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust
Are seeking to appoint a
Based at East Tilbury Primary School, Princess Margaret Road, East tilbury RM18 8SB
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate as a Class Teacher at East Tilbury Primary School, which is a member of The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust.
Our schools' ethos is based on the Co-operative values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and sharing a sense of collective responsibility for supporting each other.
We're looking for you if you can:
· Engage and motivate children in the classroom;
· Use curriculum knowledge to teach and assess effectively;
· Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues;
· Collaborate with others and work successfully in a team;
· Promote the learning priorities of the School Development Plan.
. Be dedicated to the welfare and achievement of every child
. Demonstrate creativity, innovation and a passion for improvement
. Have good organisation and communication skills
What we can offer you:
· Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn;
· Supportive colleagues and a warm school community;
· Training opportunities through our membership of The Osborne Co-operative Acadmey Trust as well as recognising Continuous Service
· A full Continuous Professional Development programme - bespoke to your particular role and career path;
For additional information about The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust, please visit our website www.osborne.coop. If you wish to contact the Headteacher, Fiona Bates to discuss any aspect of this post, please telephone the school on 01375 846181. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed
For an application form please visit our website at www.osborne.coop or alternatively email email@example.com
To arrange a visit or for more information on the positions please contact Abbie Stonehouse, Trust HR/Recruitment assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01375 648 901
Closing date: 24th January 2020 Midnight - Interviews: 31st January 2020
The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
East Tilbury Primary School & Nursery converted to Academy Status in April 2012 as a partner in St Cleres Co-operative Academy Trust. We are a three/four form entry school in a semi-rural location, only a 5 minute walk from East Tilbury Station which is on the C2C Fenchurch - Shoeburyness Line. .