Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and supportive school, who will engage and encourage our pupils to be the best they can be! This role comprises of two parts: working as a general LSA in Year 4 in the mornings and then supporting a Year 2 child, 1:1 in the afternoon.
You will be:
· Genuinely interested in education and how to make the lives of children better.
· Resilient, open to support and have a 'can do' attitude!
· Have excellent child development knowledge and understand the individual needs of children
· Be committed to working as part of a supportive team
· A caring environment where all staff and pupils are valued and encouraged
· A focussed approach to teaching
· Pupils who are keen to learn
· Commitment to staff development
· A place that is good fun to work with excellent access to cake and biscuits!
The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical checks and enhanced DBS checks.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school on 01206 575407.