Download printable version
Our Governors are looking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and innovative teacher who is passionate about teaching and has a thirst for their own learning, to join our fantastic teaching team.
Collingwood Primary is a happy, popular school with an ethos of care, teamwork and mutual support. If you are committed to high standards and ensuring that all pupils make good progress then come and meet our wonderful pupils and friendly, supportive staff and parents.
We can offer you:
· Friendly, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
· A welcoming, supportive and hard-working, motivated staff and governor team, focussed on pupil progress and lifelong learning.
· Friendly and supportive parents.
· A well-resourced forward looking school offering good professional development opportunities.
· A full and thorough induction programme, joint PPA time, a laptop and file sharing for easy access to school documentation.
· Membership of, well established School Led Development Partnership group.
· Significant career progression experience that will prepare you for Senior Leadership/TLR opportunities in future
· Regular training within the N.A.H.T. Aspire programme and opportunities for leadership development and partnership working with other schools.
Our Governors and staff are committed to safeguarding children. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, DBS, Safeguarding and medical checks.
Visits to the school, during lesson time, are strongly encouraged.
Application packs are available from Mrs. S. Wraight or Mrs. D. De'Ath on 01245 322258.
Closing date for applications: 4pm Wednesday 5th February 2020