Download printable version
Job Title: Attendance Officer
Grade: Band 3 - Point 6-11 (April 2020 Scale 4 pts 6-7)
Hours: 25 per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: Sunday 26th January 2020 midnight
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 27th January 2020 - TBC
Castledon School are seeking an Attendance Officer to join their very hardworking and happy office team, providing effective and efficient clerical and welfare support. The successful candidate will be IT literate and have experience of administrative work in a busy office environment. Experience with attendance within a school environment would be an advantage.
Working 25 hours per week; 9:15 - 2.45 (30 minutes unpaid lunch break)
This is a permanent role.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
· Are able to demonstrate a high standard of both verbal and written communication skills
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Have experience of IT including SIMS
· Have the ability to prioritise a busy workload
· Able to work using own initiative
· Show resilience with difficult conversations
· Show patience and enthusiasm with children
· Represent the school in a professional and positive manner at all times
· Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference
· Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team
Castledon School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
Castledon School is a Special School for pupils with Moderate Learning Difficulties and additional complex needs from Year 1 - Year 14.