Download printable version
Salary: Scale 6 Local Government Pay Scale - points 12 to 17 (£21,589 - £23,836); 37 hours per week
Are you a hardworking, enthusiastic and multi-skilled person who would do their utmost to ensure the effective maintenance, development and security of a school site and its grounds?
If so, you may be what we are looking for at Edward Francis Primary School - a popular school with approximately 420 children serving a catchment area a short distance from Rayleigh town centre.
Duties will include:
· Security and supervision of the school site
· Caretaking and general maintenance
· Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
· Supervision of external contractors
· Manual tasks as required (e.g. moving furniture, cleaning etc)
Previous site management experience would be ideal, but appropriate training will be given. A cheerful, flexible approach, the ability to prioritise and good DIY skills are essential.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
Closing date : 12pm on Friday 31st January
Edward Francis Primary School