Download printable version
Early Years Phase Leader
We are a two form entry Primary School and are seeking to appoint a dynamic teacher with high expectations and a proven track record of raising attainment in EYFS. You will have the ability to lead, motivate and challenge others and be responsive to our whole school ethos of wanting the best for every child.
You will be responsible for developing teaching, learning and assessment across the Early Years curriculum in order to raise achievement. Working with the Head of School, you will plan for effective use and deployment of a highly resourced phase
Kings Road Primary School offers:
- a supportive team of energetic, passionate teachers
- motivated, hardworking and proud pupils
- clear, embedded values that forms the basis of our effective, positive behaviour system
- a wide range of CPD, coaching and wellbeing opportunities in-school and out
We are looking for:
- an inspirational and innovative teacher
- a good communicator who can support, manage and motivate a team
- an early years specialist who is confident to lead the phase.
- someone committed to SMSC and social/emotional aspects of learning
Visits are warmly welcomed and highly recommended. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Playford on 01245 256074 or email email@example.com. Applications will only be accepted via the Essex Schools Jobs website.
Kings Road Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance.
Find out more at www.kingsroad-pri.essex.sch.uk
Kings Road Primary School is a founding member of HERA Primary Academy Trust.