Download printable version
Term time plus two weeks - 47.8 weeks (including holiday pay)
19.5 hours per week, 9.00am to 3.45pm Monday, 12.30pm to 3.45pm Tuesday to Friday
We are seeking to appoint an Admin Assistant for our busy school office. The successful applicant will be an efficient, highly organised and motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. We are looking for a candidate who will be part of the school's community and who is professional and confidential at all times.
The main duties include:
· Responsible for pupil admissions in accordance with the school Admission Policy.
· Responsibility for and maintaining student files. Knowledge of SIMS .net would be an advantage.
· Good knowledge of MS Office software.
· General Administrative and financial duties as required.
· Assist with the welfare of pupils, administering first aid and medicines in line with the school's regulations, to hold a current First Aid Certificate desirable but not essential.
· To welcome all visitors to the school following the schools safe-guarding procedures, offering hospitality when appropriate.
· The ability to manage own workload, work well under pressure, have a good sense of humour and be flexible in their approach to the position.
Visits are encouraged; please contact Mrs Clarke in the school office to arrange a visit. For further details or to download an application pack please see our website at www.belmontcastleacademy.org. CVs will not be accepted.