Download printable version
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery has an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Headteacher to join our outstanding team in September 2020.
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery is a three-form entry primary school rated "Outstanding" by OFSTED in July 2019. The school has been on an incredible journey over the past six years and we are all extremely proud of the school's achievements. Due to the retirement of the current Deputy Headteacher, the Governing Body are seeking to appoint an inspirational and motivated leader, who has a brilliant sense of humour and who will love our school as much as we do!
We are seeking an individual who:-
· is an Outstanding teacher currently working in a senior leadership role
· is eager and capable of undertaking significant leadership responsibilities
· can demonstrate their ability to lead others, is salutation-focused and is able to lead CPD sessions
· has passion for raising standards and attainment
· has a commitment to improving and developing their own practice
· is an excellent role model for the staff and children within The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery
· has high expectations of all the children and themselves
· works well as part of a team
We can offer:-
· an Outstanding forward-thinking school that is dedicated to the success of all children and staff
· a well-resourced learning environment
· a school which is committed to continued professional development
· enthusiastic, positive and supportive staff
· generous PPA and dedicated Leadership time and great work/life balance
We strongly recommend a visit to the school is made prior to application. Visits can be arranged by contacting Cheryl King at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01268 543664, Option 2.
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Details from: Miss K Geary, Headteacher.