Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an experienced, effective and inspirational Inclusion Leader to join our leadership team. Part time 1.5 days per week.
This person will…
· Be an experienced outstanding teacher,
· Be someone who holds the National Award for Special Needs Coordinator qualification
· Be passionate about children supporting them to unlock their full potential
· Be a teacher who will lead the SEN, EAL, LAC and Pupil Premium provision in our school. They will lead and manage SEND and inclusion in the school including: supporting planning and implementation of interventions and appropriate SEND support across the school as well as working closely with families; analysing data to ensure progress and impact of support and liaising with outside agencies.
· Promote Quality First Teaching through a good understanding of classroom practice, recommending and supporting staff to implement effective strategies.
· Embrace and continue to develop our school vision and Christian Values
· Previous SENCO experience is preferable.
Part of the day to day role of the SENCO includes line managing the HLTAs and LSAs within the school, assisting with the planning of their timetables and performance management.
You will be joining a committed and hardworking team who strive to provide the best education and outcomes for all children. We are proud of our positive inclusion ethos in school and uphold consistent and effective practise to meets the needs of children with SEN.
The position carries no class teaching responsibility and start date will be April 2020. Visits to the school will be welcomed. Please contact the office to arrange a visit.
Further information and application packs can be obtained from the school office:
The Academy and its trustees are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS disclosure and medical clearance.
Closing date: Friday 24th January 2020