Download printable version
We are looking to appoint an ambitious and committed teacher to join our dedicated and friendly team to provide maternity cover for a KS2 class.
You will be an excellent practitioner, be reflective and flexible, be a proactive learner and dedicated to meeting the needs of all learners. You will be able to recognise and nurture individual qualities and strengths of both staff and children.
What we offer:
· Enthusiastic children who are eager and ready to learn.
· Strong values that are the core of all that we do.
Supportive staff, parents and governors who are committed to the school.
· A positive and supportive learning environment that promotes continual professional development.
· A friendly, welcoming team both within the school and as part of the Bridge Academy Trust
· Be dedicated to meeting the needs of all the pupils in your care.
· Be reflective and always look for ways to improve your practice.
· Have the energy and enthusiasm to make the difference.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please contact the school office on 01245 250019 to arrange.