Download printable version
Band 2 Point 11 to 14 (Scale 3 April 2020)
Part-time Term Time 38 Weeks
8.45am to 3.15pm Monday to Friday with ½ hour lunch (30 hours per week)
8.45am to 3.15pm three days with ½ hour lunch and 8.45am to 1.15pm for 2 days (27 hours per week)
Fixed Term Contract initially, to start as soon as possible.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and hard-working team.
This post is to provide support for a child with additional needs and/or general classroom learning support.
Priorities for shortlisting of candidates are:
· Have experience working with children with ASD, ADHD.
· Have relevant work experience and confidence to deal with social, emotional and behaviour issues.
· Provide good evidence that their knowledge and abilities are closely matched to the person specification.
· Have the skills and flexibility to work across both KS1 and KS2.
· Be ambitious and committed to high achievement for pupils and themselves.
· Be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children.
· Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
· Enjoy taking an active role in the work and development of the school.
In return we can offer:
· Wonderful children who are well behaved and keen to learn.
· A friendly team of colleagues who work collaboratively across the school.
· A caring ethos where everyone is valued and supportive parents and governors.
· A well resourced school with excellent facilities.
· A strong commitment to supporting your personal and professional development.
Friar's Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our care and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS & references.
Candidates considering making an application are actively encouraged to visit and tour the school. Please telephone to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date: Monday 20th January 2020 (Midnight)
Interview Date: Wednesday 29th January 2020