Download printable version
Assistant Facilities Manager(Site Manager)
Glenwood School, Benfleet
Permanent 37hrs p.w. / 52 weeks per year
The post holder will need flexibilityregarding the working pattern. Initially shifts will vary between 7:30 to 15:30 and 10:00 to 18:00.
Salary range full time £19,171 to £23,836
Glenwood is a Special School for learners aged 3-19 all of whom have profound and multiple or severe learning difficulties.
We are looking to appoint someone who is: positive, hands on, hardworking, energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable and well organised to join our team in our purpose built school. The person appointed will work closely with our facilities team.
· Have experience of dealing with operational site issues in a school or building environment;
· Have experience of implementing Health and Safety policies in a working environment;
· Recognise the importance of your role in safeguarding the young people and be committed to doing everything you can to improve their experiences
· Be highly organised, ICT literate and have excellent communication and motivational skills to engage team members
· Be agreeable to a flexible working pattern: including split shifts, early and late shifts.
· Have a desire to progress within Facilities Management
· Have an aptitude in embracing new technology
· Deputise for the Facilities Manager in their absence
· Work as a member of the whole staff team to ensure that the young people are provided with a safe, clean and attractive learning environment which will enhance their achievement and enjoyment
· Embrace the school's ethos and be proud to be part of Glenwood
Please read and take note of the attached job description and person specification
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to visit the school