Download printable version
We are looking for:
1 Full time teacher to cover maternity leave.
Newport Primary School is near the Essex / Cambridgeshire border and is looking forward to welcoming new teachers. We are close to one form entry with room for growth and would love you to come and meet us. We are looking for caring and committed teachers who are keen to ensure learning is exciting, fun and of the highest quality.
· Be an excellent teacher who understands how children learn best
· Understand inclusion and show warmth and care to the children in their class
· Demonstrate a passion for education, and for working with children
· Be enthusiastic about school improvement
· Understand the needs of all children, including those with a range of SEND
· Work successfully in partnership with families and other stakeholders and involve themselves fully in school life
Our school will:
· Give you children who 'behave well in structured and unstructured activities' (Ofsted, 2017)
· Ensure a strong commitment to further professional development
· Give you an exciting opportunity to be part of shaping the future of our school
· Be supportive, have fun and support you in your teaching career progression
Candidates are warmly invited to visit our school prior to the closing date. Please contact the school office on 01799 540055 email: firstname.lastname@example.org arrange a visit or discuss the post further.
Closing date for applications and short listing isFriday 20th January 2020
Interviews will be held on Friday 24th January 2020
Newport Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Information about the School
Achieving Excellence Together
Giving every child the chance to succeed and thrive.
Inspiring life-long, resilient learners by giving them the tools to explore the world. Working together by listening and ensuring everyone has a voice within our school community.
The values we have chosen are: pride, collaboration, resilience, respect, equality, enjoyment, excellence, honesty, inclusion, adventure, independence and kindness. These values will be explicitly taught and promoted as part of our curriculum. The values, we believe, will help our children to not only become effective learners but also responsible members of our community. Our hope is that the children will be able to use and apply these values throughout their learning and later life, making a positive contribution within their families, social interactions, work places and the wider community. We teach a value each half-term and this is often the focus of our assemblies and circle times.
Please feel free to browse our website and contact us if you require any more information or would like to visit the school.