Download printable version
Fixed Term Contract January 2020 - December 2020
(Maternity Leave Cover)
38 weeks per year, 19¼ hours per week
£8.21/hr £6,811 per annum (includes 5.1 weeks paid leave)
Monday pm - 12noon-4pm
Tuesday pm - 12noon - 4pm
Thursday am - 9pm - 1pm
Friday all day -10am - 4pm
Plus Staff Meeting - Friday 8.30am-9.45am
Session timetable will be reviewed at end of the Spring Term so some flexibility will be required.
(possibility of extra hours to cover sickness or holidays)
We are looking for a child centered, organised and flexible person with a good sense of fun and good IT knowledge to work in our inclusive Pre-School. All but 6 of your weekly hours will be working as support for children with SEND, so experience of working in this area is essential. This position would be ideal for someone looking for a part time job giving flexibility around personal circumstances.
· A high achieving Pre-School with an 'Outstanding' judgement from OFSTED (February 2015)
· A friendly working environment in a small Pre-School that has strong community links
· An interesting and varied range of duties and activities, including swimming, Forest School and Pre-School allotment
· Support and training
You will need:
· Minimum of Grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
· Required minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare and Education
· Experience of roles in early years' settings, and SEND experience required
We are looking for someone who will:
· Put children first in all things
· Be flexible and able to work well in a team
· Embrace our Pre-School aims and values in partnership with others
· Work in partnership with the Pre-School leader to help with planning, curriculum and policies. Have experience of working with SEND children
· Good knowledge and working practice of the EYFS and how it relates to Pre-school settings
· To be prepared to help plan Pre-School sessions
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills to work in partnership with children, parents and Pre-School staff and to liaise with Pre-school Leader.
· Participate and help organise all Pre-School activities including Swimming, Forest School and the Pre-School allotment.
· Help us to share with the children and parents our belief in the ability of all children to achieve more.
· Have good IT skills
For an application form or to organise a pre-application visit, contact Mrs S Pattison, (firstname.lastname@example.org), Honywood Community Science School, Westfield Drive, Coggeshall, Essex CO6 1PZ (tel: 01376 561231).