Download printable version
NURSERY NURSE - TEMPLARS ACADEMY
Hours 8.30am - 3.00pm, 30 hours per week, Monday - Friday, term time only. (Actual Salary £12,107 - £13,087)
Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust are looking to recruit a caring and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to work in our Nursery and Reception classes at Templars Academy, one of the schools within our trust.
The successful applicant will hold GCSEs in both Maths and English, grades A-C (or equivalent). You should be qualified to Level 3 in Early Years and have a strong understanding of EYFS along with a genuine passion to work with children.
- hold a minimum of Level 3 Childcare qualification
- have GCSEs in both Maths and English Grades A-C or equivalent
- Be a positive role model
- Have a strong EYFS knowledge
- Previous experience would be an advantage
Visits to Templars Academy are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Gemma Dollimore, Office Manager on 01376 513477 or by emailing HR@connectedlearningmat.co.uk
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.