Download printable version
Leadership Scale 11 - 15
Required September 2020 or earlier if possible
Number on Roll: 348
Due to the promotion of the Deputy Headteacher, the Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and creative Deputy Headteacher who will play a major role in the leadership of the school. The position is non-class based in the first instance, although there will be a regular teaching commitment across the school.
We are looking for someone who:
· will work creatively and effectively with the Headteacher, Governing Body and Senior Leadership Team to help sustain and further develop school improvement priorities
· is an exemplary and reflective classroom practitioner, able to lead by example and to support other colleagues to develop in improving learning and teaching
· aspires to be the best at what they do and motivates and inspires others to do the same, as part of a whole school learning community
· has a proven track record in contributing to the learning and progress of pupils and to raising standards of achievement
We can offer:
· well behaved and courteous children who are keen to learn
· a school ethos which is committed to a culture of learning and growing together
· a reflective and supportive staff who are committed to high quality learning and teaching
· a school that celebrates success at all levels
· a commitment to professional development at all levels
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01376 326739 to make an appointment with Mr Justin Wrench, the Headteacher.
Closing date is midday Monday 24th February 2020
Interview Date: Monday 9th March 2020
Information about the School
Great Bradfords Junior School is a large established junior school with three classes in each year group (Years 3 – 6). The school attracts pupils from a wide area well beyond its catchment, which reflects our popularity and the high regard the wider community has for the school. We are committed to achieving the very best for our pupils and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The appointment will require an enhanced DBS check, medical checks and two satisfactory references.