Download printable version
Class Teacher -Full time EYFS/KS1
Required for Maternity Cover for 1 year commencing April 2020
We are looking for a committed, motivated and experienced teacher to join our staff.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- High expectations for the children
- The ability to work in a team
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- A strong commitment to school improvement
- Good knowledge of EYFS/KS1 curriculum and assessment
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
- A friendly and welcoming school with hardworking and committed staff
- Opportunities for CPD
- Supportive parents
This is a public facing role and English fluency is required.
The Governing Body is committed to:
- safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- the fundamental British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs.
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
All candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and appointments will be made subject to satisfactory references and pre-employment checks.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01376 512153.
Please contact the school for an application pack.
Closing date: 24th January 2020
Interviews: 5th February 2020