Download printable version
Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery
Full Time SEN Learning Support Assistant to support a pupil with an EHCP
Band 2 Salary range: spine 3 to spine 5
Actual pro rata salary £12,444.87-£12,947.76
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to work supporting a pupil who has an EHCP.
The successful candidate will:
· Have experience in supporting pupils with SEND; specifically pupils with autism.
· Have experience of supporting pupils with PECS and/or Makaton.
· Have a commitment to high quality inclusive teaching and learning
· Educated to at least GCSE grade 4/level C or equivalent in Maths and English
· Be able to develop, nurture and model positive adult and peer relationships
· Be able to engage and motivate children to learn, building on the strengths and resources of the child
· Be able to contribute to assessment, planning, monitoring and evaluations.
· Work well as part of a team, as well as being able to show initiative and have an ability to work independently
This post is for five days a week, 8:45am to 3:15 (30 minutes lunch and 10 minutes tea break to be taken within this time), term time only.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Mrs Dawn Hodgson on 01268 544808 to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date for Applications is 20/01/20. Interviews will be held 27/01/20
Zenith Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Laindon Park Primary School & Nursery is a Zenith Multi Academy Trust school as part of Zenith Multi Academy Trust