Download printable version
This is a rare opportunity to lead an established, successful and forward-thinking stand-alone foundation school of 360 pupils in a town location, 25 miles from the centre of London.
The Governors of Buttsbury Infant School are seeking to appoint an exceptional leader in this popular Teaching School to build on the success of the current retiring Headteacher, by leading the school through its next stage of development.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate they are ready to:
· Create opportunities for every student to excel
· Inspire, motivate and support pupils and staff
· Build effective relationships with parents, other schools and the wider community
· Show strong leadership that consistently strives to achieve the best for all within the school community
· Be committed to maintaining Teaching School status in partnership with the Billericay Teaching School Alliance
Information Packs are attached and available from our website https://buttsbury-inf.essex.sch.uk/essex/primary/buttsbury-inf/staging/pages/headteachervacancy
For further details please contact Mrs Jane Ward, School Business Manager, by telephone 01277 622821, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be submitted via Essex Jobscene.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults. Appointments will be subject to DBS clearance and satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Buttsbury Infant School is an Outstanding school (OFSTED 2011) that is constantly striving to be even better. We are a four form entry school with an excellent reputation in the local community and as a result we are continually oversubscribed.
The school is an active member of the Billericay Community Trust and the Billericay Community Trust Teaching Schools Alliance. These partnerships provide excellent opportunities for whole school and individual staff development.