Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and inspirational Deputy Headteacher who will share in our commitment to secure the highest outcomes for all of our pupils. This is an exciting opportunity to join us and play a significant strategic role in our journey of rapid school improvement.
Our new deputy will have:
· excellent classroom practice with high expectations of achievement and behaviour for all of our pupils
· a proven track record in improving standards in the quality of education across the whole school, key phases and core subjects
· previous leadership experience which has had a demonstrable impact on whole school improvement
· expertise in monitoring and evaluating the quality of education with a thorough knowledge of all primary key stages, including EYFS
· high expectations of themselves, colleagues and pupils and the energy and dedication to make a difference to the lives of our pupils
· high standards of professionalism and personal integrity
· a good understanding of relevant and current educational policies and practices
· the expertise to maintain a highly effective culture of safeguarding across the school.
We can offer:
· wonderful children who are well behaved and proud of their school
· happy enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn
· a caring and supportive school community
· a warm and welcoming ethos
· a strong commitment to your continuing professional development and personal well-being
· strong partnership working with local schools.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit or for further information please contact Mrs Maggie Elfenich (Headteacher) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01268 734420
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to follow this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure Barring Service.