Download printable version
Job Title: Trust Class Teacher - South Essex Academy Trust
Grade: Main scale 1 - 6 dependent on experience
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: Sunday 19th January 2020 midnight
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 27th January 2020
We have a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic and inspiring qualified Teacher to join our dedicated and supportive Trust.
Do you have the drive, ambition and determination to secure positive outcomes for our pupils?
Do you want to work in a forward thinking and aspirational Trust?
You will be initially deployed to Kents Hill Infant Academy, as part of the Trust Central Team, working in Key Stage 1. In the future you may be deployed to other academies in order to fulfil pupil needs.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about learning, creative in your approach and have the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated, happy and confident learners through engaging lessons.
- Have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching.
- Have a positive and inspirational approach with a real passion for making a difference.
- Are ambitious and have high expectations of yourself and for your pupils.
- Have the ability to forge and maintain positive working relationships with children and their families.
- Want to be a valued member of a professional and supportive team.
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our staff and wider Academy Trust team.
- Have the flexibility to work across the Trust.
- Full driving licence.
What we can offer you:
- A growing Multi Academy Trust of Primary schools who work closely together for the benefit of everyone.
- The 'Leadership Academy' which delivers high quality professional development to all staff.
- A dynamic and collaborative team of Teachers, Leaders and a Central Team who are dedicated and committed to the success of all pupils and staff alike.
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils who are 'proud to belong' to our school and enjoy learning in a stimulating environment.
If this role is of interest to you and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now. In addition, please see the Job Description and Person Specification with full details of experience required to fulfil this highly rewarding role.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school directly on 01268 792500 to arrange an appointment. We strongly recommend you visit the school to help you decide whether this is a role for you.
Please complete the application form on the South Essex Academy Trust website, located in the Vacancies tab. https://www.seacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/
South Essex Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references. We are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the South Essex Academy Trust.
Information about the School
Our school is a happy, friendly and very successful and as of January 1st 2019 we are delighted to be one of a family of schools as part of the South Essex Academy Trust. We aim to provide an exciting, stimulating, safe and secure environment where outstanding learning takes place. We are very much a family school. The ethos of the school is reflected in excellent relationships and in its purposeful and caring atmosphere. Parents, carers, staff and directors all contribute to our success. Our children make excellent progress and the school enjoys very high standards. We firmly believe that “every child matters” and we provide the highest quality learning opportunities for all our children. This includes a broad range of extra curricular activities.