Download printable version
We are looking for a full time Class Teacher to join our school community from September 2020 or earlier if possible.
- Be an excellent KS1 practitioner
- Believe in a wide, creative, engaging curriculum
- Be a team-player
- Be committed to the well-being, happiness and progress of every child
- Want to experience and contribute to the Christian character of our school
- Want to be a part of our Academy Chain, with the potential to progress within our structures.
There are more than 20 schools in this partnership with many CPD and learning opportunities.
In return we can offer:
- A supportive leadership team
- Pupils who enjoy learning and coming to school
- Close links with our parish church
- The opportunity to be part of the school's development this year, helping to shape the direction of
teaching and learning.
Visits are welcome and recommended. Please contact the school office on 01255 861317 for an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information please contact Sally Morris, Head's PA. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Midnight on the 26th January 2020
Shortlisting: 27th January 2020
Interviews: 4th February 2020