Download printable version
Welfare Assistant/Office Support
Pay - Band 2 Point 3-5
Required January 2020 8:00am-4pm
The Governing Body of William Martin Schools wish to appoint a well organised, friendly and reliable person with excellent interpersonal skills to be responsible for the Welfare of our pupils and assist with clerical operations in our busy school office for January 2020. Previous experience of working in a school office would be preferred.
We are looking for a candidate who:
· A strong understanding of Health, Safety & Wellbeing of the Children in their care
· Excellent organisation skills
· Supports business and office managers
We need you to:
· Have a committed Christian Ethos
· Have a flexible approach to daily tasks and be able to work on their own initiative
· Can multitask and work calmly and accurately under pressure
· Be a team player
· Be enthusiastic and hard working
· Have a commitment to professional and career development
William Martin is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please complete an application form and hand to Mrs Hogg. Job Description is available on request.
Closing date: Friday 17th January 2020
Information about the School
William Martin Infant and Junior Schools are two form entry schools with a nursery also attached. Our school is a member of The Vine Schools Trust, the academy attached to the Diocese of Chelmsford. This allows us to work closely with other schools in the Trust including St James primary school in Harlow. From September, Gina Bailey (Headteacher of St James) will be Executive Headteacher of the three Harlow Schools. being part of the Vine Schools Trust also means there a chance of progression within all The Vine Schools Trust Schools.