Download printable version
Sports Co-ordinator (Extra-curricular)
8 hrs per week 38 weeks per year
Band 4 to mid-point
Actual Salary from £4,432-£4,987 per annum
To supervise students during lunchtime and after school in sports activities and fixtures. Sports Coach will give instructions for activities as provided by a member of teacher staff and the primary focus of the role will be to maintain good order and to keep pupils on task.
● Act as a role model and set high expectations of conduct and behaviour
● Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils within the activity area
● Promote positive values, attitudes and good pupil behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policy and encourage pupils to take responsibility for their own behaviour
We can offer you
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training program that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Program, Pension Scheme.
To apply for this post, please complete the attached application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 156. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Information about the School
Harwich and Dovercourt High School is a vibrant, caring school serving the community. Every student is welcomed, challenged and supported to achieve their full potential and every student has opportunities and experiences to ensure their schooling is fulfilling and enjoyable.
At Harwich and Dovercourt High School we believe in partnerships between students, staff and the home. We believe in responsibility, ambition and commitment, where no challenge is too great and where great futures are nurtured.
Our goal is for every student to be proud of their efforts and achievement and for every parent and carer to be proud of their child, school and community. Our pledge is to work tirelessly in the pursuit of excellence.