Download printable version
St. Mary's CofE (VA) Primary School is a small school with an exciting future!
We are looking to recruit 2 Teaching, Learning and Welfare Assistants to work, initially, in an EYFS/Year 1 classroom.
The duties will include working on a one to one basis with a year 1 child and working across lunchtime as part of a welfare team.
31 hrs 15 mins per week, 38 working weeks per year.
Essex LGPS Band 2 Mid, Point 4 (Apr 20 Scale 3) FTE £18426, Actual salary £12865
The school is looking for applicants who can:
· Demonstrate a commitment to our school as a small school and be flexible to the school's needs
· Demonstrate that they can inspire pupils to have high expectations of themselves in order that they may achieve regardless of their background or barriers
· Show that they are willing to work as part of a committed team and that they can also take the initiative and work independently when appropriate
· Show that they are willing to undertake professional development and apply their learning to their work in school
· Demonstrate a very good knowledge and understanding of learning, especially in the early years and of positive behaviour management
· Show that they are willing and able to attend to pupil personal needs, including supporting with social, welfare and health matters, including minor first aid
· Demonstrate that they have achieved at least Level 2 in English and maths.
Our school can offer the successful applicant:
· A positive working environment with supportive and committed staff and governance
· A chance to be a part of an exciting future as plans are being finalised for the next phase of the school's journey
· A commitment to their professional development
· An opportunity to "make a difference"
Applicants are actively encouraged to look around the school and are asked to contact Mrs Kelly Eames in the office for an appointment.