Download printable version
EYFS Lead Teacher required
Pay Scale MPS/UPS, and TLR2A
Required - April 2020 (or as soon as possible)
We are looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated experienced EYFS Lead Teacher, to join Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust. This position is based at Silver End Academy.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who will also be the EYFS Lead, you should have experience of working in EYFS and show:
- A willingness to learn and strive for excellence
- High expectations and the ability to teach fun, inspirational lessons
- A child centred approach that is inclusive of everyone
- Excellent teamwork skills
- An innovative approach to learning and teaching
- A proactive nature and a keen willingness to improve
- Excellent organisational skills
We can Offer:
- Positive, well behaved and happy children
- A supportive, dynamic and caring team
- Professional development
- Well resourced learning environments
- Good links with other local schools within our MAT
There are currently five schools within our trust in the Colchester and Witham areas, please visit www.connectedlearningMAT.co.uk for more information about each of these schools.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Stacey Manning, Office Manager, on 01376 583353 to arrange a visit to Silver End Academy.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.