Download printable version
Fixed Term contract for up to 6 months
4 hours per day, 5 days a week based on 38 weeks per year including holiday pay
£7,758 per annum pro rata for contract term, based on 24 years old or older
Rate of pay dependent on the age of the successful candidate
Option of additional days during main holidays
We require an energetic, enthusiastic and dependable person to join our professional Cleaning Team.
Ideal if you are looking for a job that is local to Coggeshall and gives flexibility around personal circumstances of a young family or elderly parents
The principal responsibility of the Cleaner is to clean designated areas efficiently and effectively, meeting Honywood's expectations for the learning and working environments of learners, staff and their visitors.
This may include, but is not limited to, undertaking other reasonable duties related to the job purpose required from time to time.
Core Responsibilities include:
● To clean designated areas within the school premises efficiently and effectively in accordance with Honywood's cleaning specification, ensuring a high standard of cleaning is delivered and maintained, meeting our expectations for the learning environment of learners, staff and their visitors
● To comply with Honywood's Health & Safety Policy Guidance and associated ACOPs related to the role of cleaning
● To perform basic security measures such as closing windows and doors as directed
● To report defects, maintenance requirements, damage or other concerns immediately so they may be dealt with promptly
● To assist with regular deep cleans as required, and with any special arrangements for end of term/school holiday tidying.
Designated cleaning areas will be allocated within the site. Experience is desirable but not essential. Training will be given to the successful applicant.
Honywood School is committed to safeguarding children and safer recruitment processes are always robustly followed. The successful candidate's appointment will be subject to safer recruitment checks and satisfactory completion of an enhanced DBS check
An application Form and Job Description are available to download from https://www.honywoodschool.com/careers. Alternatively, to request an application form by post or to organise a pre-application visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01376 561231. To find out more about what life is like at Honywood please visit our website www.honywoodschool.com or find us on Facebook www.facebook/com/HonywoodSchool.