Download printable version
January 2020 start
Fixed Term Contract to July 2020
Band 2 £18065 plus Inner Fringe (pro-rata)
35 Hours per week term time only.
We are seeking to employ a friendly, reliable and efficient administrator to join our office team.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent organisational and admin skills and have the ability to work collaboratively, calmly and effectively under pressure.
Ideal candidates will have:
· Experience of working in a busy school office
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Be able to use Microsoft Office and SIMS to a high standard
· Preparing and maintaining manual and computerised pupil data records
· Answering telephone and face to face enquiries
· General office duties & pupil reception
· Meeting and greeting parents/visitors
· Supporting the teaching staff with general admin tasks
· Administering first aid to pupils/maintaining medical records and stocks
Debden Park High School is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Please note all applications are made on-line @ www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Closing Date: Tuesday 17th December 2019 9:00am
Interviews: Tuesday 7th January 2020
Information about the School
Debden Park High School is a heavily oversubscribed Academy that constantly achieves outstanding outcomes for its students.
Last year’s GCSE results put us in the top 10 most successful non-selective successful schools in Essex, and our growing Sixth Form – first opened in 2015 – achieved a 100% pass rate in our first set of A-Level results.
As a National Teaching School, we lead a family of schools as part of the Kemnal Academies Trust, providing exceptional career progression and bespoke CPD experiences for our staff, which has led to our middle and senior leadership teams being composed of many teachers who began their career with us.