Download printable version
Stapleford Abbotts Primary Academy
Admin and Finance Assistant
We are seeking to appoint an Administrative and Finance Assistant
Purpose of the Role: To provide administrative and financial support to the Business Manager and Headteacher
· To assist the Business Manager in maintaining a balance budget.
· To process all supplier invoices for prompt payment.
· Check all supplier statements to ensure no invoices are left outstanding.
· To ensure all cash is recorded on the system correctly.
· Provide system reports for the Headteacher when requested.
· To assist the Business Manager in providing information requested by TKAT.
· To assist the Business Manager with year-end processes.
· To assist in the recruitment of new staff.
· To assist in the maintenance of the schools Management Information System.
· To provide administrative support in the school office.
· The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
· The duties above· are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be required by the Head teacher to carry out appropriate duties within the context of the job, skills and grade.
· A comprehensive induction programme,
· Ongoing professional development,
· A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team.
If you would wish to visit the academy, please contact Mr Kenneth Sheard firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack please contact Mr Kenneth Sheard email@example.com and applications to be returned to the same address
Information about the School
Stapleford Abbotts School was built in 1887 and has been an important part of village life since its establishment. Over the past ten years, the school has become popular and there has been considerable amount of refurbishment and new build. The school attracts children from a wide catchment area and from the neighbouring London Boroughs of Redbridge, Dagenham, and Havering. We are committed to. Involving the wider community with school life and work closely with other agencies including other rural schools in the Epping area.