Download printable version
Temporary Cover Supervisor
Required: 6 January 2020 - 17 July 2020
Band 3 - mid (Point Range 6 - 11)
33.75 hours per week
Monday to Friday, 8.15am until 3.00pm
Actual Salary £14,454 - £15,958 per annum
We are seeking an outstanding Cover Supervisor
This position is based at Castle View School, Canvey Island, Essex, SS8 7FH
We require a cover supervisor to supervise whole classes across all key stages and subjects undertaking pre-set work during the absence of teachers based at Castle View School.
The role also involves supervising students in 1:1 and small group intervention situations when not used in the capacity of a cover supervisor; supervising school clubs and occasional invigilation.
The role would be an excellent starting point for any candidate wishing to pursue a career within teaching and wishes to progress and apply for ITT after a year, as the school is part of the Benfleet Teaching Alliance.
We can offer you:
· A dedicated and experienced hardworking team of staff
· Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
· The opportunity to develop within a highly effective multi academy trust
You will need to:
· Have a minimum of GCSE English and maths to Grade C or equivalent qualification and a sound academic background. A degree would be desirable (but not essential)
· Be a good and effective communicator at all levels
· Be open minded, creative and inspirational in your style
· Commit to working collaboratively with colleagues and students
· Possess a good working knowledge of ICT
· Have successful recent experience working with children of the relevant age range and previous classroom experience (desirable but not essential)
Please refer to www.zenithmultiacademytrust.co.uk for further information and to download an application pack.
For any enquiries or if you are unable to download the application pack please contact Tanya Bonner, Director of HR: email@example.com
Completed applications should be submitted via email to Tanya Bonner.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if there is a good level of response. Therefore we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 5 January 2020
Interviews week commencing:5 January 2020
CVs alone or CVs submitted via agencies will not be accepted. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Zenith Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Castle View School is a Zenith Multi Academy Trust school as part of Zenith Multi Academy Trust