Download printable version
Part Time Finance / Admin Assistant
Grade: Band 2 - Point 3 (range point 3-6) + Outer Fringe Allowance (pro rata)
Hours: 27hrs 15mins per week - 40 weeks per year
Start Date: January 2020 or as soon as possible
Working Pattern: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8.45am-4pm with 1 hour for lunch
Tuesday and Thursday 8.45am-1pm
We are looking for a new member to join our admin team and would like to hear from you if you are highly motivated and have the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate with parents, pupils and colleagues in a positive and helpful way.
- Are organised and able to prioritise and work effectively in a very busy office environment and can cope with constant interruption yet still maintain accuracy all while remaining calm and professional!
- Have excellent finance skills to deal with both manual and electronic processing of large amounts of income.
- Can assist with financial and general administration of everyday school needs. Therefore good IT skills are a must.
- Are proactive, flexible, able to show initiative and are prepared to develop and learn in the role and are happy to help and support all colleagues.
We know we are asking a lot, but if you also have experience in any of the following it would be a great advantage. However, training will happily be provided for the right candidate.
- Experience of working in a busy school office
- Knowledge of SIMS and FMS
- Knowledge of ParentMail
- Paediatric First Aid qualification
If you have any questions regarding the role, further information can be found in the attached job description and person specification or please feel free to call and we'll be happy to help. We would also warmly welcome and encourage you to visit our school. The number to call to make an appointment or ask a question is 01277 821528.
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th January
Interviews: Friday 10th January