Download printable version
9 hours per week term-time only (38 weeks) 9am to 12pm Monday to Wednesday for a fixed term only.
Band 2 point 3 £3,632 pa (£18,065 FTE)
Rayne Primary School are looking to appoint a support worker to work for 9 hours per week with a pupil at our friendly nursery.
The role will be to support a child with a range of learning needs.
The successful candidate will:
· Have a calm and positive manner
· Be flexible, patient and well organised
· Use their initiative within the remit of their role but also work as part of a team
· Be fair, caring and have a sense of humour
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Applications must be submitted on line at www.essexschooljobs.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our children and all staff share this commitment. This post will be subject to enhanced DBS Disclosure, suitable references and a pre-employment medical check.
Information about the School
The school is located at
Headteacher: Michelle Keeling
DFES Number: 881 2410
Phase: Primary and Nursery School
Web site: rayneprimary.co.uk