Download printable version
Breakfast Club Assistant at Waterman Primary School
Term time only
1 hour daily (07.45am - 08.45am)
£1939 per annum (FTE £17,364) £9 per hour
We are seeking to appoint a Breakfast Club Assistant. The successful applicant will enjoy spending time with pupils before school, ensuring they have a happy, healthy breakfast time.
We are looking for a person who
- is organised and diligent
- is friendly and personable with all members of the school community
- is confident and able to work on their own initiative
- has the interests of children at the heart of the work that they do
We can offer you:
- a CPD entitlement with purposeful training
- the opportunity to contribute to healthy breakfast time and therefore learning outcomes for children
- supportive colleagues who want to provide the best possible opportunities for their pupils
- well behaved and hardworking pupils who deserve the best
- a constantly improving learning environment
- a responsive and involved leadership team
Application packs can be collected from the school office or applications can be submitted online.
Information about the School
Waterman Primary School is a small, friendly school with lovely children. The school is close to transport links. We are part of the HEARTS Academy Trust, a local Trust of schools that has the values of Happiness, achievement, self-esteem, respect & responsibility, truth, spirituality & service.
The Trust is truly innovative and rewards outstanding staff for outstanding outcomes. The school calendar year has 184 days of contact time with pupils, 5 non-pupil days, and the equivalent of 6 days of high quality continuous professional development.
The Trustees are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical checks, a prohibited from teaching check and references. References will be requested prior to interview.
For further information about the HEARTS Academy Trust please visit our website at www.heartsacademytrust.co.uk.