Download printable version
RECEPTIONIST / ADMIN ASSISTANT /DATA ASSISTANT
Salary: GLC Pay Scale, Point 11 - 15 £17,590 - 19,806 pro rata per annum,
Contract Type: 37 hours per week, term time only
Contract Term: Full Time
Place of Work: Gateway Primary Free School
The Gateway Learning Community [GLC] is a partnership between one secondary and four primary schools located within Tilbury and Chadwell in the borough of Thurrock to the east of London. Our mission is to offer everyone opportunities to develop as high achieving, resilient, healthy, aspirational, caring and fulfilled members of society.
We are seeking to appoint an efficient receptionist / admin assistant /Data Assistant with excellent administration and IT skills to be part of our very busy school office team.
We are looking for someone:
• To provide secretarial, clerical and word processing support ensuring accuracy and confidentiality at all times;
• To provide administrative support, e.g. photocopying, typing and collation of pupils files;
• To administer first aid (a first aid certificate is desirable but training can be provided);
• To undertake reception and telephone duties, answering enquiries from staff, pupils, parents and the general public in a calm and professional manner;
• Who has achieved GCSE English & Maths grade C or above.
We can offer:
• A supportive and hardworking staff team;
• Professional development by attending training and development opportunities when need is identified.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application. Please email Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Applications should be submitted by 12 noon on Monday 16th December 2019
Interviews will be ongoing.
At Gateway Primary Free School, Marshfoot Road, Tilbury, RM16 4LU
The Gateway Learning Community is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment. Following safer recruitment procedures the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and enhanced DBS disclosure.
Information about the School
The Gateway Primary Free School is part of the larger Gateway Learning Community (GLC): a partnership of local primary and secondary schools committed to working together to achieve the highest educational standards for the whole community and is a friendly school that values teamwork and high achievement in all areas of our work with young people.