Download printable version
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Teacher of English to join a highly successful and supportive department while a member of the team takes maternity leave.
The successful applicant will have highly developed skills and be able to inspire students across the age and ability range.
The Sweyne Park School:
· is a UNICEF Rights Respecting School and has achieved the Gold Award
· is an oversubscribed school
· is highly committed to staff development
· was one of the first schools in the county to gain 'Thinking School' status character award
· is equipped with superb facilities and resources
· has a highly talented team of well-qualified, loyal and committed staff.
The school is committed to continual curriculum improvement and the professional development of its staff. Sweyne Park will provide opportunities and new challenges for those who wish to progress their career. If you are an outstanding practitioner who is passionate about learning, we would look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome visits to the school; to arrange this please contact the school on 01268 784721 or e-mail: email@example.com. To obtain further information, or download an application form, please visit our website www.sweynepark.com.