Download printable version
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR & Finance Officer to join our fantastic School Admin Team.
Band 3 (£19,171 - £23,836 full time equivalent)
37 hours per week, 41 weeks per year (includes term time + 2 weeks in school holidays)
Normal Working Pattern: 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
(Potential pay from £17,097 to £21,257 per annum)
We are looking for someone to specialise in the Recruitment and Safer Recruitment process, to ensure the smooth running of the HR function. As well having strong numeracy skills to help facilitate all payments and income for the school. Payroll experience would also be very useful in the role.
Applicants will be self-motivated, confident and an enthusiastic person who enjoys using their own initiative. This position also requires exceptional administrative and communication skills. HR and finance experience/knowledge will be key to this role.
The successful candidate will:
· be able to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
· be able to work effectively in key professional areas, such as recruitment and talent planning, service delivery and information, employee relations / engagement.
· have the ability to compile and update employee records, manually and computerised.
· have an understanding in preparation of employee contracts and data input to complete the Workforce Census.
· be able to complete monthly income reconciliations and take responsibility for administering all BACS and payroll transactions.
· have good literacy and numeracy skills.
· have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· have good organisational and interpersonal skills.
All applications for this post should be made via this website.
For further information please contact Mrs Jardine 01245 352098 or email@example.com
Closing Date is 12.00pm Thurs 19th December 2019.