Download printable version
Come and join the lively and dedicated team at our popular school. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and reflective class teacher. We offer an extremely supportive community and a full range of professional development opportunities. Our children deserve the best, so if you are a passionate teacher with high expectations for every learner, who can inspire, motivate and make learning fun, then our children need you.
The successful candidate will:
- be passionate about learning
- excite and inspire our children
- promote high standards and challenge
- work as a flexible member of a team
- display energy, imagination and initiative
As part of Portico Academy Trust, Friars Primary School can offer you:
· A friendly and supportive atmosphere where everyone is valued and everyone matters
· A nurturing environment with wonderful children who want to learn
· High quality professional development
· Opportunities for cross phase work
· Support and collaboration across our Trust
· A well-resourced school
Please don't take our word for it. Come and arrange a visit to see for yourself. We would love to show you our children at work.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Information about the School
Friars Primary School is part of Portico Academy Trust.
Portico Academy Trust aspires to be at the heart of the local communities it serves. We aim to deliver to local families an excellent primary education and create new opportunities for our pupils.
Set in the heart of the community, Friars Primary School offers a welcoming environment that provides a rich curriculum, where children can enjoy learning and where achievement in all aspects of life is celebrated.