Download printable version
EPAT - MPR/UPS + TLR £2760.00
We are seeking to appoint a full time Inclusion Coordinator.
The Inclusion Coordinator is responsible for inspiring and motivating the academy community to develop effective ways of overcoming barriers to learning and promoting effective teaching and learning for children with Identified Needs. The Inclusion Coordinator is also a member of the academy's Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Inclusion Team which includes Pastoral Staff, EAL Team, LAC Lead, Designated Safeguarding Team, Academy Learning Support Assistants and other school staff.
The successful candidate will:
· Hold the National Award for Special Needs Coordinator qualification
· Work closely with strategic partners to contribute to a strategic view for all SEND pupils and also be appointed the academy's SENCo.
· Be able to analyse data and other information planning for the future needs of the academy
· Have experience of working with members of a Senior Leadership Team providing strategic direction and leadership
· Have experience of taking a lead role in managing Inclusion and Behaviour policies
· Be able to take the lead for Looked After Children
· Work in close partnership with multi-agencies and key staff to lead, motivate, support, challenge and develop staff to secure high standards of work and continual improvement
Further information and application packs can be obtained from the school office:
The Academy and its trustees are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced CRB disclosure and medical clearance.
Closing date: Friday 31st January 2020
Interview date: Monday 10th/Tuesday 11th February 2020