Download printable version
We are looking for a Breakfast Club Assistant to work in our school team.
Tendring Primary School is looking to launch a new breakfast club from January 2020. This will be on trial for the Spring Term and if successful, it will become a permanent club. Therefore the post of breakfast club assistant is intially for 12 weeks pending the success of the club. The breakfast club will be open to pupils from 7:30 am to 9 am, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will need to:
- have experience of working with children aged 4 - 11
- promote social skills in children
- be enthusiastic, friendly and professional
- organise and deliver games and activities for children ranging in age from 4-11 years old
- work as part of a team but to act independently if required
- have good behaviour management skills
- carry out first aid and associated record keeping
- help with the preparation and serving of breakfast
If you would like to come and meet us and look round the school, then please contact the office.
Information about the School
Tendring Primary is small, popular school located close to the Suffolk/Essex Border, attracting children from a wide area across the Tendring Peninsular. The School is set in approximately a three acre site with original buildings dating back to 1896. The school has extended over the last few years to include new buildings and extensive outdoor learning facilities. With 160 children on roll, alongside the Head of School there are 6.52 FTE teaching staff, 13 support staff as well as external support provided by Pinnacle and the peripatetic teaching staff.
“Tendring Primary is a very special place with a caring, nurturing ethos and culture” quote.