Download printable version
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our hardworking Learning support team. We are looking for a committed and hardworking Learning Support Assistant to initially work2 days per week (Monday and Friday 9.30am to 3.30pm) to support one of our new Foundation pupils. There is a possibility that this could include 2 additional hours per week which would require an 8.30am start, once we have secured additional funding.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children with ASD.
- Have experience of working in the Foundation Stage.
- Recognise the importance of and be committed to home/school partnerships.
- Be able to work effectively as a team and value teamwork.
- Be able to use their own initiative.
- Have a good sense of humour!
- Be enthusiastic and consistent with your approach.
We can offer you:
- Well behaved motivated and enthusiastic children.
- A hard working, enthusiastic and supportive team and SENCo.
- Supportive families and home/school partnerships.
- A commitment to professional development.
- A committed and supportive team of outside agencies to work alongside.
- Lovely school lunches!
Visits to the school are very much encouraged and can be arranged by calling the school office on 01268 571018 or emailing our Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org
Abacus is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care. We expect all staff to share this commitment and follow safer recruitment practice.
Appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references