Download printable version
Higher Level Learning Support Assistant (HLSA) required ASAP
25 hours per week (between 8.45am - 3.00pm)
Band 3 Point 11 - 17 (new pay scales - term time only), Actual Salary range £11821 - £13313.
We are looking to appoint a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual, who enjoys using their own initiative as well as working as part of a team. This position is based at Iceni Academy, one of our Colchester Schools.
We are a five school Multi-Academy Trust with schools based in the Witham and Colchester areas. Please visit www.connectedlearningmat.co.uk for more information about this vacancy and any other vacancies within our Trust.
We require the candidates to:-
- Have excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills, it is essential that you hold GSCE grades A-C in English and Maths or equivalent
- Be educated to NVQ Level 3 in learning support or have an equivalent qualification
- Have experience in a school environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have good organisational skills
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Cover PPA sessions in class
- Whole class cover
- To be flexible
We can offer:
- An established Multi-Academy Trust of Primary Schools who work closely together
- Engaged and enthusiastic pupils
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Motivated and experienced staff
- Ongoing support and mentoring
Please apply online or contact Michelle Smith, HR Manager by email at email@example.com.
Visits to our Trust are encouraged. If you wish to arrange a visit please contact Mrs Susan Szpytma, Office Manager, at Iceni Academy on 01206 573807 to arrange an appointment.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.